YOU’RE A NÓBL COUPLE IF:
- You know how to DIY responsibly and wouldn’t be caught dead DIYing major parts of your wedding any less than one month before the big day
- You think nothing is prettier than old world fine art design and timeless gardenesque florals tied in silk ribbon
- Nothing makes your heart sing more than collaborating with people you connect with
- It doesn’t matter if you are shy or a social butterfly. You are detailed oriented, organised, timely, and follow a step-by-step process which makes your stress melt away.
- Representing your relationship with your partner is a quintessential part of your vision for your wedding. Those closest to you must feel your essence in everything – even the charger plates!
- You’re gracious and kind to all those you encounter. So is your family.
- Speaking of family, you do not want your family to be involved in executing any of the logistics on the day. Their only job is to have fun and celebrate you and your love.
- The only job on your wedding day is being in love, drinking, eating, and enjoying your guests
WE ARE YOUR IDEAL WEDDING PLANNERS IF:
- You want a full-service wedding planner who wants to be involved as early as possible and as much as possible
- You want to build a good working relationship with your wedding planner
- You want your planner to also be a designer – one who can help take those ideas you have in your head and turn them into classic, elegant and memorable style elements that are simply cinematic
- You want someone who is going to be there with you every step of the way – at every site visit, cake tasting, dress fitting. Someone who is going to be a sounding board and a warm smile to greet you, your family and your wedding party
- You want someone who can introduce you to wedding vendors that will create a fun, warm and energetic atmosphere for your wedding day, while still creating a fine art look. Someone who will seamlessly become a part of any vendors team you’ve already hired, whether she’s worked with them previously or not, and is a team player!
add a comment